NUMBERS The editors accept only manuscripts that have never been published in other publications and are not in the process. Cendekia Niaga 's objective is the presentation of writing that addresses issues of Trade Development and Studies, including trade regulation, trade-related research, and the development of trade-related human resources competency. The manuscripts may include research results, literature / theoretical studies, methodological studies, original critical ideas, review of critical issues/problems related to trade dynamics, and review of seminar results. They are discussed in detail on various aspects and trade development issues. The originality of the work is required by science knowledge, and innovation of discoveries for science (novelty, new science) and completeness cultivation.
SUBSTANCE OF ARTICLE. Composition of manuscripts according to the rules of scientific teaching, with a system comprising:
TITLE The core content of the document should be precise and compelling content as determined by a written assignment, its informativeness, and no more than 15 words. If deemed necessary, a subtitle may accompany the title of the manuscript to reinforce the intent to write, but still not more than 15 words.
AUTHOR NAME is listed below the title and above the name of the institution where the author works. If the author is more than one, with names, different organizations, then in front of each name is indexed above the Arabic number. The author's institution is written under the name of the author and completes it with a correspondence email address clearly and consistently. The name of the author and the author's institution has to be complete and consistent.
ABSTRACT (not a description consisting of several paragraphs) in English (must exist) and/or in Bahasa Indonesia that is clear and precise, pure, intact, and independent. Abstracts are typed into one space, with no reference and no footnotes. The abstract should cover the subject matter, methodology, the primary outcome, and the policy implications. Abstract of no more than 300 words is written in a short and dense script.
KEYWORDS are important words or terms in the view and information. Keywords consist of a minimum of three words, a maximum of five words.
INTRODUCTION contains the background and current situation of the topics discussed, including previous news/studies, problem formulation, writing objectives, and the study's update/uniqueness. There's no writing with a similar type of thawing name thesis or technical study in the introduction.
METHODOLOGY includes information on the design, study scope, and analysis data used, both primary and secondary, how data, and methods of data. The completeness of the provided methodological information can be adjusted to the style of writing of the primary research results, or the review of the methodology has very little to do with the same thesis form as the thesis name or technical report.
RESULTS AND DISCUSSION should present empirical and synthesis findings according to the scope and purpose of alternative writing. For clarification and systematic writing purposes, subtitles can be rendered in this section of the paper. All complimentary means (such as diagrams, still pictures, tables, and graphs) must be used to write scripts. In the results and discussion, it does not contain writing with the form of a thesis like a thesis or technical reports.
CONCLUSIONS AND SUGGESTIONS show main findings in line with the written objectives and propose policy alternatives in summary for the sake of clarification, suggestions, and suggestions.
REFERENCES The number of cited libraries for the manuscripts of the primary research findings is at least ten libraries, while 80 percent of the manuscripts examined are primary libraries (international journals and nationally accredited primary journals). If possible, it should be the most extended library in the last ten years amount. It is recommended to use the Mendeley software program (http:/mendeley.com) to avoid errors in citation and compilation bibliography used.
- Manuscript consists of 5-15 pages. The Manuscript is prepared in A4 paper, 1 space, Century Gothic 10; using the following margins:
- Top to 2,5 cm;
- Bottom to 2,5 cm;
- Left to 2 cm;
- Right to 2 cm.
- Title is written in Bahasa Indonesia or English which does not exceed 15 words. A title should describe the manuscript as a whole.
- The title should be written in the beginning in capital letter, bold, and center.
- Authors’ name should be printed without academic titles in the center of the page. affiliation, and email of the corresponding author are placed in the center.
- The abstract is written in one paragraph in Bahasa Indonesia, and one paragraph in English; using single space, Century Gothic 10, 150-300 words.
- Keywords consist of 3-5 words and are placed below the abstract of Bahasa Indonesia and English.
- Tables and figures should be presented according to the template
- Table formats:
- Title of table is typed in Century Gothic 10, placed directly above a table, left margin
- Title of table is identified using Arabic numerals (1, 2, 3,...)
- Source of table is typed paralled to the text under the table
- Table content is typed in single space
- Figures format:
- Title of figure is typed in Century Gothic 10, placed directly under figure,
- Title of figure is identified using Arabic numerals (1, 2, 3,...)
- Information of figure is placed under title of figure
- Information of figure is typed in Century Gothic 10, and placed under the source
- Resolution of figure is minimally 300 dpi and editable
- Formula is written according to the template available
- References are written in APA (American Psychological Association) format and are not numbered. You will easily create a format like this with the help of the Mendeley application. If this application is not on your computer, it is not difficult to use the format in the example below. For all authors, write the last name followed by the first and middle name abbreviation. Only published papers (book title, name and journal volume number) are written in italics. Note that for references from the Internet, all reference sections remain complete.
TEMPLATE All manuscript sent to us should follow the correct format/template available in the website, you can download Cendekia Niaga Manuscript template here
MANUSCRIPTS SUBMISSIÓN http://jurnal.kemendag.go.id/JCN/index
TIME OF ISSUANCE
Cendekia Niaga is published twice a year. The sequence of manuscripts printed on the basis of the suitability of the paper to the topic of periodical issues, the smoothness of the review process, and the improvement by the author.